Nichè Events will work closely with you to customize the wedding of your dreams. Every couple has a different concept of how their special day will evolve. Our wedding planning and coordination service includes planning all aspects of your wedding from finding the perfect venue, design and styling your wedding, creating and implementing a budget, sourcing the perfect vendors as well as managing the day of your wedding. Our WPIC certified Wedding Coordinators have the talent and tools to make your wedding happen on time, the way you desire and within your budget.
Our wedding planning services include:
Full Wedding Design & Coordination
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Planning & Coordination
- Budget Planning
- Venue Selection
- Site Tour and Layout
- Vendor Negotiations & Contract Review
- Vendor Referrals and Meetings
- On-Site Coordination & Wedding Rehearsal Coordination
- Plus anything else that is included in the Month of Coordination package as well.
- Guest Arrangements & Transportation
Wedding Design & Styling
(Does not include any hard costs pertaining to décor, flowers, etc..)
- Floral and Centerpiece Design
- Tableware and Linen Selection
- Lighting and Sound Production
- Furniture and Prop Rentals
- Ceremony Decor
- Wedding Party Attire
- Wedding Cake Design
- Hair and Makeup
Wedding Management Package
Our Wedding Management Package (formerly known as Month of Coordination) includes but is not limited to:
Preparation for your wedding day
- Initial consultation to explain the planning and coordination process
- Unlimited email access to your management coordinator
- Wedding checklists
- Six weeks prior to the ceremony, an hour meeting will be conducted with the bride and groom to determine their wedding timeline, receive their vendor contact list and emergency contact list for everyone involved in the wedding including parents.
- Two weeks prior to the ceremony, an hour meeting will be conducted to confirm all of the outstanding details, timelines, emergency contact list, guest lists and monies due on the day of the wedding etc..
- Wedding rehearsal (One hour only)
- Organize wedding rehearsal
- Develop & distribute Wedding Day Itinerary to be given to guests of the rehearsal, and wedding vendors
- Wedding Coordination services on your wedding day by the Principle Wedding Coordinator and one assistant. (More assistants may be hired depending on the complexity of the wedding)
- Manage wedding vendors per your instructions and coordinate either in person or by telephone the entire wedding day to assist vendors with any problems or questions.
- Manage wedding party
- Manage vendor & décor setup at ceremony & receptions sites
- Organize & distribute all personal flowers to wedding party, family members & special guests
- Provide Bridal Emergency Kit – first aid supplies, energy bars, mints, sewing kit, etc. (Value $200)
- Facilitate the wedding ceremony
- Check for any items necessary to properly conduct the ceremony
- Make sure that all members of the wedding party are looking picture perfect
- Brush tuxes so that they are lint free
- Check ladies gowns, bra straps & hair
- Properly line up processional & cue musicians
- Place table names, place cards, favors, toasting glass & serving set per your instructions
- Coordinate entertainment and all announcements/events during reception
- Ensure payment of vendor tips & balances
- Return any personal or rented items to their owners
- Be prepared to meet any emergency situation that may arise.
Nichè Events will work closely with each potential client to create a custom proposal based on your specific needs, style and budget. From Inspiration through Implementation you can relax and enjoy your celebration knowing every detail has been taken care of.